Ir al contenido principal

Postgraduate studies.

I'd like to do a post graduate course related to town planning, or something like that. 
I'm not very decided, i think other alternative could be to do a post graduate course of economic geography, but I don't know. 
I know that want to continue studying, but, i don't know what, I've been seeking for some info about post graduate courses, and here in Chile there aren't many attractive options for me, so I think probably I'm going to study in other country. One of my plans could be to end the career and take the opportunity of the university, study one extra year and take the FAU postgraduate course, and with that already in my pocket find a job and get some money to go and take a post graduate course in another country, like Spain or something like that. I like to do a post graduate course, because I like to being in a constant state of learning things about the space where I live, I like to study to understand what, and why things happen around me. There is a lot of time to think about it, so I don´t want to force me to think in something already, only the future knows what it’s prepared for me. That’s all, I only have a simple idea of what I want to my future.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Photography

Hi, this time I’m going to write about photography. First I’ve to say that I’m not a pro in this topic, I don’t know much about types of photos, types of shots and that sort of things. I’m only a big fan of photos, specifically I like the quotidian photos, everyday photos that have something hidden, photos that can transmit something from the daily routine. I like to take photos in the city, with my cellphone, because I don’t have the money to buy a top camera. My cellphone don’t have a very nice camera, so my photos aren’t very “pro”, or something like that. I feel a bit of cringe, but there are some of my photos: I follow one guy that take street photos in the city he lives, his photos the most are related to people, stranger people doing everyday things, currently he is searching for hidden patterns in quotidian scenes. He isn’t a pro, but with each photo that he uploads he’s improving, so I like that, also he can see things that I can’t see until I see his photos, he'

Studying in Santiago

I was thinking on studying outside Santiago, but i finally choose this place, because things like connectivity (Transantiago and metro), being near to my family and my friends, and the approach of the geography schools in the Santiago’s universities is more attractive than the universities out of Santiago, also the money was a very important fact, because studying here me and my family don’t have to waste extra money in rent a room. Santiago also have a some bad things, one example is the caos who takes place all the mornings, and it's not a quiet city.